Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Things I am loving right now!

Here are a few things I am totally loving right now!

1.  Pinterest:  This is the coolest social media site. Its an online pin board; think digital bulletin board that collects all of your thoughts, inspirations, etc while sharing with others.  I love seeing other people's ideas, crafts, and recipes especially with the holidays coming and my desire to turn my house into a winter wonderland. 

2. Young House Love blog:  A wonderful home blog by a couple that are amazing DIYers. There is so much information in this blog it would be overwhelming if weren't for the organization of the blog.  You almost can't call it a blog, there is just too much information here.  Its more like This Old House and Martha Stewart's love child with a completely easy to read instruction manual.

3.  Halloween candy:  Need I say more.  Its November 1st and I bought about 2 1/2 bags of too much Halloween candy.  Hopefully my jeans will still fit next week.......

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I guess it's time to really look into this Pinterest, huh? Can I really get into one more thing at this point????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have to check it out. It is so awesome, so many ideas and you can organize your thoughts. I think it would be great for decorating/renovating inspiration and keeping everything in one place.

    ReplyDelete